Eclipse J2EE Module Dependencies Page contains Illegal Values

I just ran into this problem that eclipse wouldn’t display the J2EE module dependencies for a couple of my projects.  The solution I found was to open the MANIFEST.MF files for those projects and delete the classpath entries.  I suspect I had some old classpath entries in there which were no longer valid, and the property page code was flipping out about it.

Hope this helps someone …

Advertisements

4 Responses to Eclipse J2EE Module Dependencies Page contains Illegal Values

  1. Hebert says:

    Thanks for the solution…It works fine now…

    Thanks

  2. Nirmal says:

    Well that definitely helped me a lot.
    I’m using “BEA WorkSpace Studio Version: 1.1”.

    And in that some of my projects were not displaying the entries in J2EE Module Dependencies saying it has invalid entries.

    Thanks a lot

    Nirmal

  3. Kirill says:

    Thank you! This helped me to resolve the problem with RAD 7.0 (Rational Application Developer). But … I had to make a restart after replacing the MANIFEST.MF file.

  4. Terence says:

    YES!!! Thank you so much!!!!!! That worked like a charm.

%d bloggers like this: